Saturday, May 14, 2011

Post #2

Tonight I overheard my parents talking in hushed tones about my aunt and uncle. They know God watches over us but are worried about whether our location will be discovered due to their capture. There have been many people who have tried to persecute us but Nero is the biggest one remembered. I can't stop thinking about all the Christian families who are imprisoned or have been killed.

Nascique Vocatur
Incipere esse aliud
Quam quod fuit ante, morique
Desinere illud idem
Cum sint huc forsitan illa
Haec translata illuc, summa tamen omnia constant

Translation:
And to begin to be something other than what it was before is called to be born and to cease to be that something is called to die. Although that is perhaps transferred to here and this to there, the sum of all, never the less, remains constant

1 comment:

  1. Dear friend, I am sorry about the persecution of your uncle and aunt. Trust me, I can definately empathize. Here is a verse to encourage you:

    "Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."
    Matthew 5:10, Holy Bible, NIV.

    ReplyDelete