Monday, May 16, 2011

Post #6

It is now the year 79 A.D and I am 29 years old. I am in such a great state of shock that I fear I cannot explain what has just occured adaquetly. Pompeii has been destroyed. A dense black cloud had covered much of the sky and spread around like a flood. There was fire and ashes fell from the sky. Great panic aroused in the people of Pompeii as they they cried out for help but in vain. None but a few came to try and aid them; the ones that did try to help were too late. Much sorrow fills my heart and I cannot dwell to long about this tragedy. May God give strength and peace to all who need it.

6 comments:

  1. I see that you criticize me way more than the next man. I told you that The Great Fire was the Christian's fault. Why do you blame ME so? The Christians should be the ones repaying you for the damages.

    No Author. "Nero Claudius Drusus Germanicus." Roman Empire,
    http://www.roman-empire.net/emperors/nero-index.html, 3 May 2011.

    This gives particular detail in his acts as emperor and the mid point of his life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How untrue that is. What a liar you are! YOU yourself said that you blamed the Christians for the fire and used them as scapegoats. Besides, I think you meant to place this on the grain merchants post. But still, what a hypocrite you are! You should be ashamed that you are able to speak such lies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think he is threatened by nothing, The man that is suspicious is suspicious that others have found his faults. directed at you Nero. No one has the right to be ignorant

    ReplyDelete
  4. for the christians: trust in the Lord but keep your mind sharp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very sorry for anyone who had relatives in pompeii that where killed. I share you sorrow julia for the accident that has occured , but i must say this may the godS help anybody who is in need

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must say to Nero here, the fire might have not been you fault, but you watched it doing nothing for the romans that where being injured. Therefore you are considered an accomplice. Even if you had done something, you should do something more and pay the romans the damage that YOU have caused

    ReplyDelete